Senior Sales Executive
Pay: Market salary + competitive commissions
Start Date: As soon as possible
Strive Tech makes smart clothing that records muscle, heart and motion data from athletes and soldiers. This information is used to monitor and develop training programs for each individual. Current users/customers include NCAA (football, basketball), NBA, NFL and DoD.
Strive Tech is looking for a senior sales executive to drive sales for collegiate and professional sports, build out the sales process, train junior sales staff, and manage client relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive sales and establish new accounts
- Planning and executing solutions and sales processes for the sales team to deliver to customers
- Mentoring sales team members
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers
- Analyzing opportunities by researching the industry and market trends
- Maintaining relationships with larger clients by providing information, support and guidance
- Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Strong passion for sports/athletics and understanding of sports performance
- Proven track record in sales and over-achieving quotas
- Experience managing a team of sales people
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively